Books and articles
- Breastfeeding articles on this website
- The Mother of All Baby Books by Ann Douglas (3rd Canadian Edition): contains new and expanded content on breastfeeding. Teresa Pitman, author of The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, was one of the book's technical reviewers.
- Breastfeeding Made Simple: Seven Natural Laws for Nursing Mothers by Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, and Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, PhD, IBCL
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, 8th edition. Co-edited by Teresa Pitman
- So That's What They're For: The Definitive Breastfeeding Guide by Janet Tamaro
- Breastfeeding with Comfort and Jo by Laura Keegan RN, FNP