The official website of parenting author Ann Douglas
Preconception Health Articles by Ann Douglas
What to think about before you start trying to conceive.
- Are You Really Ready to Have a Baby?: A book excerpt from The Mother of All Pregnancy Books (2nd Canadian edition).
- Light and Fertility: The light your body is exposed to—both natural and artificial—plays a major role in regulating your body’s reproductive system.
- 10 Things to Do Before You Get Pregnant: Ready to get pregnant? Things to do in the year prior to conception.
- Your Three-Month Guide to Getting Pregnant: Before things get hot and heavy in the bedroom, check out this get-ready-to-get-pregnant guide to ensure that you’re as healthy as possible before trying to conceive.
- Conception Countdown: Your Health Questions Answered: Answers to the preconception-health related questions that are likely running through your head right about now.
- Nutrition Guide: Preconception, Pregnancy, and Postpartum: How your nutrition needs change from preconception through pregnancy and into postpartum.
- Quit Smoking Before You Start Trying to Conceive: There's no such thing as a reproductive grace period when it comes to smoking.